Please read these Terms of Service (‘Terms’, ‘Terms of Service’) carefully before using or posting listing on website (the ‘Service’) operated by Tour Operators Directory(‘us’, ‘we’, or ‘our’) referred as “TOD” here Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
As a condition of your use of Tod you agree that you will not:
- violate any laws;
- violate the Posting Rules;
- post any threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent material;
- post or otherwise communicate any false or misleading material or message of any kind;
- infringe any third-party right;
- distribute spam, chain letters, or promote pyramid schemes;
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm Tod or the interests or property of Tod users;
- impose or contribute to imposing an unreasonable load on our infrastructure or interfere with the proper working of Tod;
- copy, modify, or distribute any other person’s content without their consent;
- use any robot spider, scraper or other automated means to access Tod and collect content for any purpose without our express written permission;
- harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent;
- copy, modify or distribute rights or content from the Tod site, services, applications or tools or Tod copyrights and trademarks;
- harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including email addresses, without their consent
- bypass measures used to prevent or restrict access to Tod;
- Infringe the copyright, trademark or other rights of third parties.
By signing up as a customer on Tod ( website) you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
Tod reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Program, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Program after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account and and contents related to your account. If You paid any money for using our service it will not be refunded.
- You must be 18 years or older to be part of this Program.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Tod cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one account.
Fees and Services
- If your listing went live even for a limited time
- If you have removed your listing yourself;
- If we believe that your ads are in a significantly wrong category
Nothing in these terms shall limit our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, or for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or the negligence of our agents or employees. You agree not to hold us responsible for things other users post or do.
We do not review users’ postings and are not involved in the actual transactions between users. As most of the content on Tod comes from other users, we do not guarantee the accuracy of postings or user communications or the quality, safety, or legality of what’s offered.
In no event do we accept liability of any description for the posting of any unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent information, or material of any kind which violates or infringes upon the rights of any other person, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law.
You acknowledge that we cannot guarantee continuous, error-free or secure access to our services or that defects in the service will be corrected. While we will use reasonable efforts to maintain an uninterrupted service, we cannot guarantee this and we do not give any promises or warranties (whether express or implied) about the operation and availability of our sites, services, applications or tools.
Resolution of disputes
If a dispute arises between you and Tod, we strongly encourage you to first contact us directly . We will consider reasonable requests to resolve the dispute through alternative dispute resolution procedures, such as mediation or arbitration, as alternatives to litigation.
This Agreement will be governed by the laws of The United kingdom, without reference to rules governing choice of laws. You may not assign this Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise, without our prior written consent. Subject to that restriction, this Agreement will be binding on, inure to the benefit of, and be enforceable against the parties and their respective successors and assigns. Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement.
The failure of Tod to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Tod and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and Tod (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).